To help ensure that you have an enjoyable online experience, we want you to understand what information we collect about you, how we collect it, how it is used, and how it is shared. Bobeau knows that you value your personal information and we take your privacy very seriously and are committed to using your information responsibly. This policy was created to inform you of our information collection, use and sharing practices for our web site.
3. COLLECTION OF INFORMATIONWe collect various types of information about you. Such information may include:
- Your name, address and telephone number
- Your date of birth
- Your email address
- Your credit card, debit card, or any gift information
- Proof of your identity
- Your billing address
- Your demographic information
- Similar information to that above, about a friend or family member to whom you send a gift
We collect information about you in several different ways. First you provide us with information when you use our website and order goods. Second, we collect information automatically by using certain technical tracking and monitoring techniques.
Information you provide to usInformation you provide to us is obtained by your:
- Registering to create an online account
- Opting in to receive emails from us
- Placing an order in the online store, by telephone
- Raising a billing or order issue
- Communicating with a customer service representative
- Enrolling in sweepstakes, contests, and promotions
- Joining social sites
Information collected automatically
There is certain information that we obtain from different technical tracking and monitoring tools that we and most online retailers use. Log information: When you log in to use our website, we collect information from your browser (i.e., information about your operating system, internet service providers, IP address, time and duration of visits, screen resolutions, GPS locations for mobile devices) and access the pages you have visited. This allows us to make recommendations to you, know what pages are of interest to you, etc. Transaction information: We also collect information about all purchase and return transactions including the customers name, product details and the location of the purchase or return. Tracking Technologies: Finally, tracking technologies including but not limited to cookies and web beacons (also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs) are used to help us understand your buying patterns and to better serve you. As a customer you can choose whether or not to allow your browser to accept cookies.
4. USE OF INFORMATION
Bobeau uses your information:
- To provide you with an enhanced customer shopping experience online
- To process and fulfill orders you place
- To process returns
- To make you aware of special events and promotions
- To communicate with you
- To improve our website design, products, and services
- To understand your shopping preferences and purchasing behavior to customize offers for you
5. SHARING OF INFORMATIONWe may share your information:
- With third party service providers who need access to such information in order to perform services, including analytics, and carry out functions on our behalf
- If disclosure is required by law or based on a good faith believe that it is required by law
- To protect the rights, property, and safety of Bobeau
- With your consent or at your request
6. LINKED SITES
Bobeau takes reasonable measures to protect you and your personal information, which is disclosed to us in the course of our business relationship. These measures include steps to prevent theft, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure of your information.
10. CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
Bobeau is concerned about the use of internet by children. Bobeau does not knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent when legally required. Any child under the age of 13 who has registered without parental consent will be removed. We also do not sell products for purchase by children.
11. CALIFORNIA RIGHTS
Bobeau Values your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of the Web Site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page
660 S. Myers Street
Attn: Bobeau Internet Department
Los Angeles, CA 90023