Orders and Payment
You can now get an exclusive peek at our new collection and Pre-Order the items.
- Just select the Pre-Order item with the color and size that you choose and go through the checkout process as you normally would.
- Your Pre-Order will be authorized by your credit card bank but we will not charge the credit card until the items have been shipped. Once any of the Pre-Order items are available and have shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation with the tracking information.
- If you have ordered items that are already available and any Pre-Order items, only the items that are available for immediate shipment will be shipped and charged within your selected shipping service. The Pre-Order item will remain authorized but will not be charged until it has shipped out.
- If you selected to pay with a debit card, your statement may already reflect the charge for this order. When the items become available for shipment, you will receive a confirmation email with shipping details.
- Pre-Order items are not compatible with limited time sales/ promotions. Limited time discounts cannot be applied to Pre-Order items.
Bobeau Online excepts the following forms of payments:
- American Express
- Amazon Checkout
Authorization & Verification
All online orders are subject to credit card authorization and verification with the credit card holder and issuing bank. You may be contacted to provide further verification of your billing information within 1-2 business days. Please note that your purchase may be listed on your statement as Crew Knitwear, LLC.
We reserve the right to cancel or delay an order if verification is not received within the specified time or if we are unable to verify your billing and/or shipping information. So that your order is shipped without delay, please make certain the billing information you have given us exactly matches your credit card issuing bank records. If the information you have provided does not match your credit issuing bank records, your order will be unsuccessful and will be cancelled.
We do not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped. However, once you have placed your order, your credit card statement may show a pending charge on your account. This is an authorization hold that your bank uses to reserve funds for your order. In the event that your order is unsuccessful or is cancelled, these pending charges will be released within 3-7 days at the discretion of your credit card issuing bank. Please contact your bank for further information as bank policies regarding authorization holds may vary.